Hofmann Arthritis Institute offers a fellowship in adult reconstruction as part of the Fellowship Match Program. The fellowship is lead by Dr. Aaron Hofmann, who has gained expertise in training arthroplasty surgeons for over 30 years. The joint replacement fellowship offers comprehensive training in the following areas:
- Primary hip, knee and shoulder replacement
- Quadriceps sparing (subvastus) total knee approach
- Direct anterior and mini-posterior total hip approaches
- MAKOplasty robotic-assisted partial knee replacement
- Complex hip and knee revision
- Treatment of periprosthetic fractures
- Pre-operative planning
- Clinical evaluation and non-operative care
In addition, fellows will participate in Operation Walk Utah and take part in an Operation Walk medical mission to El Salvador. Fellows can expect to participate in and perform over 500 cases during the course of their fellowship, and there are multiple opportunities to get involved in ongoing research or develop new research projects that support the academic mission of the practice.
If you are interested in applying to the fellowship or want additional details, please email Dr. Aaron Hofmann at firstname.lastname@example.org..